Reserved for drill bits team
Baker Hughes (A GE Company)
- Using big data to optimise the real-time decision making process
- Understanding data-driven production methods for drilling optimisation
- Improving well control improvement, drilling accuracy and safety
A key challenge that operators have been facing for a long time is drilling in HPHT environments. Because each HPHT field presents unique challenges, the key to a successful drill site involves detailed planning and an experienced drilling team using the most advanced technology to ensure safe and environment friendly drillings. Recent challenges of stuck pipes whilst drilling in such environments have also evolved. Drilling in HPHT environment also involves significant non-productive time (NPT).
Drilling and completion costs rise due to high non-productive time, the cost of which can have negative impact to the well economy if not planned for in the initial well design. Operators have been involved in such environments for many years and have lost considerable time due to non-productivity.
Attend this workshop to:
- Gain insights on the economic impact of drilling in HPHT environments
- Learn how to function in HPHT environments using the most advanced technologies to minimise NPT
- Understanding how to maintain pressure and collapse ratings to succeed in such environments
- Tackling stuck pipe problems to maximise production rates from drill sites